Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Thoughts on Christmas Trees...



  • The intoxicating smell of a fresh cut tree is truly unrivaled.
  • Everything is better when done beneath/beside/by the lights of the Christmas tree.
  • Whenever I stop to truly admire the beauty of any particular tree, I can't help but break into delighted applause! Does anybody else do this (please tell me I'm not the only one)???
  • Buying our tree a couple blocks down the road came with some adorable perks this year: a fresh cut, 3 strong men securing it into our stand and getting it perfectly straight and ready to take into the house (!), delivery (which we didn't take advantage of because we brought our truck with us), and a free blow out. - Oh, and Caroline would like me to mention the two bones she was given while we perused. ;-)
  • In sum: 
O Christmas tree, O Christmas treeeeeee, 
How lovely are thy branches?

No comments:

Post a Comment